Hello Beauties! Today I'd like to present to you very fun tutorial that is very easy to recreate!
This lip art can be also called animated lip art or pop art lip. But I think cartoon lips describe this lip art very well too! It is amazing how animated the lips look, huh? Let's get started!
1. Start off by applying concealer/foundation all over the lips.
2. Apply the lipliner on the lips and fill the entire lips with it.
3. Outline the shape of the lips using black eyeliner.
4. Using the same liner draw a line in between, where the lips meet. Both on upper and lower lip.
5. Using liquid eyeliner draw little strokes that would resemble little folds/wrinkles of the lips.
6. Last, but not least, using face paint (or if you have a white liquid liner, you can use that too) draw some lines that would artificially make the lips glow.
That's it! Hope you liked today's creative lip art.
"Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not." - Pablo Picasso.